[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(racoon 530) Configuration reload and existing tunnels
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: (racoon 530) Configuration reload and existing tunnels
- From: VANHULLEBUS Yvan <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 13:59:01 +0200
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mutt/1.3.28i
I would like to be able to update racoon's configuration (adding a new
tunnel) without killing racoon's process.
In fact, I want to keep existing tunnels alive.
Is there a way to do this ?
I didn't found anything related to a configuration reload in the
signal handler, but perhaps I missed something....