[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
(racoon 897) RE: "DOI value of CONNECTED Notify Message has problem"
- To: "'Satoshi Inoue'" <email@example.com>
- Subject: (racoon 897) RE: "DOI value of CONNECTED Notify Message has problem"
- From: "Haoda" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:55:43 +0900
- Cc: <email@example.com>, <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcT6Ku+uwgdnvjUDSQGN0eOlfiACHwAAw/fw
I agree with your option, but I think it is different from the
test case which wrote in my previous email.
In my test case, the second step, responder only reply with a
message its commit bit equals 0, but in your figure, I think
its value maybe 1.
I think our test specification is matched with RFC. Do you think it is
BTW, would you like tell me the meaning of AM/QM? I am not clear to it.